Pages: « 1 »

bornwiener
Resource Calculation!
Date: Nov 21, 2007 7:08:17 AM PST
Author: bornwiener

What is the expected date for Goldrush to come up with a 43-101 Resource Calculation?

don_w
Resource Calculation!
Date: Nov 28, 2007 10:55:54 AM PST
Author: don_w

Originally Posted by bornwiener:
What is the expected date for Goldrush to come up with a 43-101 Resource Calculation?

I'm not sure how to address someone who calls himself bornweiner but I'll try.

Dear Mr. Bornweiner:

Sorry for the delay in responding. We finished the infill drilling required for the calculation about a week ago and are waiting for assay results. We expect the person doing the independent report to go to Burkina Faso in early December and have the report completed in early February, 2008. As soon as we have it we will publish the number.

Anything else?

Don Willoughby,
VP Corporate Development
Goldrush Resources Ltd.
Don Willoughby, VP Corporate Development, Goldrush Resources Ltd.

bornwiener
43-101 As Above!
Date: Feb 26, 2008 5:35:13 AM PST
Author: bornwiener

It was stated the report would be out in early February it is now pushing early March! What's happening?

don_w
43-101 As Above!
Date: Feb 26, 2008 6:25:10 AM PST

It was stated the report would be out in early February it is now pushing early March! What's happening?

Hi BW:

When we engaged SRK Consulting in October, '08 to prepare the NI 43-101 compliant resource report we were told that the geo would do his property visit in November/December and the report would be completed in by February at the latest. In actual fact he didn't get to Burkina Faso til early January and we've been given before the end of March as a delivery date, although there is no guarantee of that either. In any event, it really doesn't affect ongoing work, although it would be nice to have the 3D structural model that will be included in the report, and drilling is scheduled to resume in May when the new core drill arrives in BF. We've used "Q1, 2008" in news releases since Nov. 30.

For interest's sake I've attached a photo of Canaccord mining analyst, Nick Campbell, and I in a trench at Ronguen during Nick's property visit on Feb. 14.

Anything else?

Don

Attachment:
9c5d65dfd5c2b1794e6340117133991b.jpg
   View
Description:
Don Willoughby & Canaccord mining analyst, Nick Campbell, examining a trench at Ronguen.

don_w
43-101 As Above!
Date: Feb 26, 2008 6:26:48 AM PST

Originally Posted by don_w:

Hi BW:

When we engaged SRK Consulting in October, '08 to prepare the NI 43-101 compliant resource report we were told that the geo would do his property visit in November/December and the report would be completed in by February at the latest. In actual fact he didn't get to Burkina Faso til early January and we've been given before the end of March as a delivery date, although there is no guarantee of that either. In any event, it really doesn't affect ongoing work, although it would be nice to have the 3D structural model that will be included in the report, and drilling is scheduled to resume in May when the new core drill arrives in BF. We've used "Q1, 2008" in news releases since Nov. 30.

For interest's sake I've attached a photo of Canaccord mining analyst, Nick Campbell, and I in a trench at Ronguen during Nick's property visit on Feb. 14.

Anything else?

Don

Hmmm... For some reason the photo file didn't transfer. Back to the drawing board.

Don

ChrisD
Thanks for the 43-101 update Don
Date: Feb 26, 2008 7:10:22 AM PST
Author: ChrisD

What is the current cash situation, if I may ask?

don_w
Cash on hand
Date: Feb 26, 2008 9:49:48 AM PST

Originally Posted by ChrisD:
What is the current cash situation, if I may ask?

$1.6 million in Canada plus enough on deposit to cover all past and current expenditures with a small cushion.

Don

Randy
Resources
Date: Mar 25, 2008 7:30:01 PM PDT
Author: Randy

Good Day Don,

Any indication the resource report will be on time or can we expect a mid to late April time frame.

don_w
Resources
Date: Mar 26, 2008 7:39:43 AM PDT

Originally Posted by Randy:
Good Day Don,

Any indication the resource report will be on time or can we expect a mid to late April time frame.

Good morning Randy:

The last contact with SRK was at the time of the PDAC convention and the time target then was still the end of March. Even though it's only four days away that's still the best estimate.

Interesting week last week but things look like they're firming up in the major markets and gold seems to be making up lost ground.

Don Willoughby

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.