Pages: « 1 »

don_w
Welcome To The Goldrush Forum
Date: Oct 25, 2007 8:04:59 AM PDT
Author: don_w

I would like to personally welcome interested parties to the Goldrush forum and encourage you all to respond to existing posts or start a new topic. Our objective in establishing this forum is to enable easy communication among shareholders and potential investors by creating an area for online discussion about the company and its projects.

There are, however, a few rules that serious investors should not find at all onerous.

1. Please confine your comments to topics relevant to the company, its exploration projects and its stock trading activity.

2. Please, no profanity and no racial or sexual comments.

3. No rants or other bashing of a personal nature about any individuals either from this company, other companies or people who have posted to this forum.

Goldrush management will be the sole judge of inappropriate comments and, at its own discretion, will remove offending posts or even ban repeat offenders.

If you wish to ask management a question please feel free to do so. The forum will be monitored regularly and a response will be posted as soon as time allows. We also welcome your questions either by email or telephone. Contact details can be found in the main body of the website.

Finally, if you have any comments about how we can improve the forum please feel free to make them. Your input is welcomed.

Thanks for visiting and happy posting.
Don Willoughby, VP Corporate Development, Goldrush Resources Ltd.

ChrisD
Welcome To The Goldrush Forum
Date: Oct 25, 2007 10:57:31 AM PDT
Author: ChrisD

Hi Don,

What a great idea. Not that the Stockhouse BB is very active. Not sure if SH liked your post, because I couldn't reply to it. Looking forward to your answers.

Since I'm here, maybe a few questions if I may?

When is the next Ronguen drill program to start? How many meters? Anymore assays to be released and when?

Is a NI 43-101 report for Ronguen planned?

Cheers

Goldrush IR
New BB & Ronguen
Date: Oct 26, 2007 11:44:55 AM PDT
Author: Goldrush IR

Chris:

Congratulations on making the first post. There should be a prize of some sort but I guess a virtual handshake will have to do.

Stockhouse should be less concerned with our little forum and more concerned about the quality of the posts they get on theirs. Different objective on this forum though. Questions like yours are not only welcome but encouraged.

The Ronguen infill drill program started last Sunday, on the 21st of October. It's 1700 metres of drilling, all core, and 1000 metres of trenching, mostly for structural analysis. The program shouldn't take too long, maybe a month, so assays should be ready around the end of November or December as long as there are no problems. One of the purposes of this program is obtain enough data to do an NI 43-101 compliant resource caluculation and one should be available a week or two after the assay results as long as Christmas doesn't interfere.

Our onsite geologists have already done a resource calculation for Ronguen but the holes were too far apart to be 43-101 qualified. So, we've got a pretty good idea approximately what the number will be. A nice start towards what hopefully will be an economic deposit.

We're very optimistic.

Best wishes and have a good weekend,

Don

Stan
PDAC Convention
Date: Feb 20, 2008 2:46:46 PM PST
Author: Stan

Is Goldrush Resources at the PDAC Convention in early March, and if so, what is your Booth number.
Thanks,
Stan Peck

don_w
PDAC Convention
Date: Feb 21, 2008 7:17:28 AM PST
Author: don_w

Originally Posted by Stan:
Is Goldrush Resources at the PDAC Convention in early March, and if so, what is your Booth number.
Thanks,
Stan Peck

Stan:

Goldrush does not have a booth at the PDAC. One of the first things I did when I joined the company in September was call the PDA about a booth but they had been booked out since June. However, our strategic partner, High River Gold, has one and we will be joining them there from time to time. If you, or anyone else for that matter, would like to meet with me at the convention please email me and let's arrange a time.

Enjoy the conference.

Don
Don Willoughby, VP Corporate Development, Goldrush Resources Ltd.

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.